Sunday, August 3, 2014

Here is layout #4 using the July Kits... this layout using the Either Way Kit + Add-on... I love the softness of this kit... it's funny because I love bright and bold colors but I also like the softness of these kits... I found my love of colors has changed dramatically over the years of scrapbooking... In real life I'm not a pink person you know I don't love everything pink like my daughter does... my fav is green but when it comes to Scrapbooking I have so many favorite color combos.

This photo is of some makeup I bought at bareMinerals in the States (btw I'm not a huge makeup person either) so when my daughter saw this store she flipped out she was so happy because that stuff is so expensive and it was at a great discount as it was an outlet store.

This is now my favorite makeup and I just wish I had bought more... LOL








Here is the link to the Process Video... Hope you enjoy!

Here is the link to the Scraptastic Club:

No comments:

Post a Comment